Saturday, November 19, 2011

Surprise 30th Birthday Party

Corey threw me a surprise 30th birthday party last weekend and I had NO clue. :) He actually made up this whole story about a "Teacher of the Year" award banquet that he got invited to, since he was one of the finalists. This was put on by the Chippewa Valley Teachers Association and the letter he showed me looked very real. He did a great job at writing the letter and contacting all my friends and family to plan the party. I can't believe everyone was able to keep it from me for so long. I guess he has been planning it for months. It was held at Loopys and I didn't catch on that it wasn't an award banquet until we got there and everyone yelled "Surprise!" He got me good. :) The kids had a fun time playing in the sand volleyball courts - it was like one giant sandbox! Here are some pics.






No comments: