Jayden has been asking us for a puppy for over 2 years now and we always knew we wanted to get one for the kids, but just wanted to wait until the boys were a little older. Corey and I both grew up always having dogs, so we know how much fun they are for kids. I have been looking for older dogs for sale on craigslist and at the humane association, but usually found out they weren't good with small children. I finally found one on craigslist in Eau Claire that was 5 months old. She is a beagle terrier mix and is so cute! She will probably only get to be about 20-25 lbs and is so cuddly! She lets the kids pick her up all the time, licks their faces, and doesn't seem to mind the kids being rough with her. We named her Camie. Here are some pictures.
1 comment:
Great pics! congratulations on the new member of the family, she looks like a very sweet puppy!
Post a Comment